Re: [Harp-L] Arabic Song

I liked Chris' explanation of this kind of song. True, I think you are
right that he just wanted an opinion, but there are many people on
this list who want analysis.  Not every response has to be a direct
answer. I think this is yet another example of the "theory helps you
play" and "just feel it,man" argument.  Personally I wish the heavy
theory heads on the list would expound further!  I want to know more!
If you are not into it, delete.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com