Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 08:20:06 -0700
From: Buddha <groovygypsy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek plays Sax?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Where did THAT come from?  My wife can play the sax but not me. In
fact, I think the sax is one of the harshest sounding instruments I've
ever heard.

I only play harmonica though I have dabbled with Piano, Guitar and Bass.

Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges?
Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and
calculators.