Re: [Harp-L] I get a Kick

"Davymax" wrote:
<King Richard called me out to ask where my website was at.

My belief is that when a player talks about his or her philosophy of playing as an example of what works, the rest of us should be able to hear what that player sounds like so we can make up our own minds.

That's why I asked Dave to tell us where his music could be found online.  He responded with a URL, so anybody who wants to can go hear his work.

To my mind, that's the end of it.

Thanks and regards, Richard Hunter