[Harp-L] I get a Kick

You guys have made a science out of playing harps. It is not that I don't appreciate this at all. I am just an old timer (at 54) and I remember that big and and little Walter and countless harp players did not have the new technology that most seem to expound upound.

What do we all look for?    It is within yourself.

King Richard called me out to ask where my website was at.

No website... but here is where some some one who asked not to get into this sent me.

I try to be the real deal.

I ask you to be the judge.

I will leave off his name because he asked me to, but he is one of the best and I have many others that will testify.

Davy
You sound great man! Don't give a rats a$$ about the list...LOL!!! just keep playing like you do. Hunters a good player and wrote a great book, but when you don't post often the harp-l ers don't give you the benefit of the doubt and think you're all talk. I sure hope they check you out because your music seems to be exactly what they always say they're looking for.
Please keep my comments offlist. I don't get involved in web scraps.
Peace
http://cdbaby.com/cd/lildavymax