Re: [Harp-L] Re: Cryogenics

Dave, you and Steve couldn't be more right. I can't complain about prices becauuuuuse, back when I made $2.5o an hour, a good harp was $2.49. By the time I made $8.50, they were $8.40, and by the time I made $28.50, they were $28.37. Everything is relative. Unfortunately, now that I'm retired, I should be paying $17.95...Oh well, I guess the free lunch is over (giggle)

smokey smokey smokey that cigarette