[Harp-L] which hole number I'm playing at now?

Dear all,

I'm having difficulty when filling up a music in a band or just improvise.
The problem is that most of the time, I don't know what hole that I'm
playing at. I play by my feeling and by using my ear. And this weakness
makes me out of tune sometimes, or can't recall good patterns that I played
before. Any suggestions how do I practice so that I'm able to know what hole
number that I'm playing at?

ARnold