[Harp-L] HarpGear HG35 vs. Mini Meteor

I hear these are two of the best harp amps out there and I am interested in buying one of them. Heard all kinds of YouTube and other sound samplings online but never actually seen or played either one.

Has anyone got any experience with these two amps. I'm looking for one that I can use at home for low-volume practice (I've been told both fit that bill) and still be loud enough to play with a full band in a mid-sized room.

So what I don't know is really how they sound -- other than on my crappy little computer speakers through a YouTube video or an MP3 soundbite. Any thoughts from players with experience?  Are these two amps comparably voiced and is there one that shines brighter for that horn-like tone on some of Little Walter's recordings? Thx, Don