[Harp-L] jason ricci videos

thanks to a friend (thanks, ken) who loaned me his video camera, i got
some nice videos of jason and the band last month at mexicali blues,
in teaneck, NJ.  i've begun posting them on my youtube channel, at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/snarkus

so far, there's a smoking version of ronnie earl's "Akos",
a favorite of mine.  it's pretty dark for the first two minutes,
but then the lights come up and you can see who's playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPuLUerJogo

there's also a great version of "Afro Blue", which just floored
me when they broke into it.  i had to split it into two parts,
as it's 20 minutes or so.  even then, i lost about a minute of
shawn's solo (sorry, shawn) in the transition.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n77z1z_itfU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwdytYeUW_8

i'll be adding more soon.  i got most of the show before i ran out
of space on the recorder.

enjoy.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.