Re: [Harp-L] Sorry, it's combs again

The comb material matters to the player...
But IN MY OPINION the audience can't tell the difference.
It's like a pen...
A GOOD pen won't write better than a disposable one..
But the writer sure can sure tell the difference!
John Walden
London
England

In a message dated 22/09/2008 09:58:54 Pacific Daylight Time,