Re: [Harp-L] Laptop Recording and PreSonus Blue Tube Preamp

Hey Rick,

I was afraid of that..........

So I really do need an interface....... is this Personus Comp16 is an
interface??

I used this Blue Tube with an Audiophile 2496 card (which I still
have) in an old box computer and I am trying to figure out how to use
the laptop without spending money and using what little I have left.

I appreciate the help!  Hey Jonathan 'Bulldog' Ross, wem got our answer!!

Thanks guys!

Gary C