Fw: [Harp-L] Playing squishy combs at Jam Sessions

Happily Harp-L is a rich loamy hill of - when I say "fertilizer" I mean it in a POSITIVE way -steamy, ever-changing, all encompassing, highly nutritious, fulla fiber, possibly toxic, a-little-something-for-everybody-whether-you-like-it-or not, FERTILIZER!

Take what you need and leave the rest . . .
Harp content: at jam sessions, work to make everyone ELSE sound good.

-Dave "What I say not what I do" Fertig