[Harp-L] metal harp

When the Levee Breaks is a good place to start as far what to do in heavier context.  I would suggest using the lower harps for rhythm with a real dark electric sound.  Jason Ricci and er.. erm John Popper would be good folks to get you in ball park for a lead sound.  There was a youtube clip of Popper and guitar monster Steve Vai that would be good to look at but I could not find it.

Colby

Click for free information on court reporter careers, $100 per hour potential.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iieWBbnr4TuCwhE19FSjFTUbbpqicOHYGq4sPx70Q4zGNB6es/