Re: [Harp-L] All of this Comb talk...

Steve Merola <stevemerola@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My acrylic comb has stripped and the screw just sorta spins in the hole. So
I'm off to the store to but some acrylic toothpicks. LOL!  But seriously, is
there any way to shim a screwhole in an acylic comb?

use a toothpick. doesn't matter if the comb is a different material. the idea is to occupy some space in the hole. or amybe use a little paper if aluminum foil.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West