[Harp-L] Subject: NHC: YouTube problem

Message:  1
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 00:43:23 +0000
From:  diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] NHC: YouTube problem
To:  harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
t.net>

I'm wondering if anyone else has had a problem with YouTube  after checking
out Christelle's page today.

My search engine has  defaulted to French YouTube.  I cleared the history
file and emptied the  cache and it still
directs to the French YouTube using Apple's Safari  search engine when I type
in the url.

I tried Explorer and it  goes to the English version. Safari is locked into
the French version. I'm  sure I can probably change it at the French site  but
I haven't had to  read French since 1973. Explorer is crappy IMO so I don't
use  it.

michel:)

nope...and I even had an im conversation with her today, as well as a  direct
link to one of her songs..then clicked on the youtube link to  compare the
different sound levels. If it didn't happen to me (everything  happens to me :),
I doubt it's the youtube link.

Have you tried just shutting down your computer and rebooting?

Elizabeth