Re: [Harp-L] Combs!

And that is part of what makes it so hard to do a scientific test.

GW

At 05:29 PM 9/18/2008, bradley harrison wrote:
I agree with Steve Baker totally! There are differences in comb material, sound and feel in ones mouth! I am one to always ask questions and find answers. I am lucky to have access to high tech measuring devices to find these answers, and have performed tests on different materials. It is interesting the different sound waves that I get from different comb materials. I also agree with Steve, it may not be heard to the listener, but there is defiantly a difference in playability and sound to the player, and that's what it's all about. Play what inspires you!
It's like when you see a Guitar player adjust there gear on stage, many or most people don't hear the difference, but the player does, he or she is fine tuning their sound which inspires them musically.
Try everything for yourself and get inspired to push our instrument and your musical abilities to the next level!

Bradley Harrison
www.harrisonharmonicas.com
contactus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.myspace.com/harrisonharp