Re: [Harp-L] Recommended PA Settings

Regarding gain I thought I'd mention that one of the things I like about the
HarpCommander3 is that when using it between the mic and the PA you can
increase the gain on the HC3 to create a gritty overdrive (especially in
combination with the compression knob). You can really push the signal into
that "Chicago overdriven" sound with low imp mic like a Shure SM57. Then I
adjust the line out signal (usually lower) to make the signal agreeable to
the board . The adjusted overdriven signal leaves the HC3 and flows through
the board on its happy way, leaving only the high mid low tone controls on
the board to adjust to taste.