Re: [Harp-L] Re: questions about high keyed harps

You know, I've come to consider it that I use my whole body to play the note. Posture, diaphram support from the abdomen muscles, breathing from the diaphram, throat, tongue, soft palate, head position, body attitude.

Singing is the closest technique I have found to playing harmonica. The main difference is that my vocal chords are out there just in front of my teeth.

Sent from my iPhone