[Harp-L] Best L`ll Harp House - What happened?

Does anybody know why one of the best harp dealers fell? I was dealing with them from the early 90's and they were always a pleasure to do business. I remember talking to Kevin McGowan (I think that's how he spelled his name) and he would take time to talk about Charlie Musselwhite, Little Sammy Davis (very popular player in the Hudson Valley) and even Homburgs hats. (I told him he should carry homburgs and bola and sharkskin suits as well) We had a good laugh. Does anyone know what happened. I was thinking when the dollar dropped and the Euro got strong, the price of Homer's must have sky rocketed. But this is just conjecture on my part

Database version: 5.10710e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/