Re: [Harp-L] RE: SM57 AND DUCT TAPE

I had a similar poblem with a 57 but the small diameter of the mic made my
little finger cramp from the strain of holding it tight. I bought some clear
plastic flexible tubing with 1/4" thick wall from Home Depot and cut a 2"
length of it. It's used for clothes washing machines.  I used a knife to cut
through it length wise and wrapped it around the mic similar to the way you
did. It doesn't make it as easy to grip as the golf ball top of a 58 but it
does the trick.