Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Re: harmonica on Randy Bachman's show

Whoops!  Sorry ... And really, I felt the theme of "songs with women's names" wasn't a good one to show off Randy's vast, insider knowledge and understanding of the scene; in fact, the two shows he did on that theme were pretty lame in comparison with his usual fare ...

- thurg