[Harp-L] re: my misty and Warren "whitebread" Bee

Naw, I meant it when I said he sounded "white". However, I saw that
when I compare him to how I've heard him play in person.  Warren
"Whitebread" Bee is one of the most sweet and soulful players I've
heard. The clip sounded great but more "heady" than I know him to be.
I love Warren's playing and his version of Misty is no exception it
just didn't seem as emotional and deep as his other stuff.

I never meant I thought Whitebread Bee was a "White player" in
general. That's a label reserved for guys like me who pretend to play
blues.

Elizabeth wrote:

"Perhaps that's what your friend meant, just  phrased it badly?"