[Harp-L] My Misty

I recently recorded a version of Misty with a guitar friend of mine. I have
shared it with a few of you folks but now I have finally posted it online
via my cheapo-do-it-your-self website. This is my first stab at doing a
standard. One of our friends whose name I will not disclose critiqued the
piece by saying "it was a little white" I must admit I understood what he
meant right away and surely didn't take any offense. I much prefer honest
critique over faint praise. Rome wasn't built in a day and I won't
transition into new musical territory in short time either.

http://harptime.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/mistymp3.mp3

WB