[Harp-L] Magic Dave

   Just wanted to thank Hashbb and Richard Hunter for their info on Dave
Therault.  Myself, I'm always fascinated by the bios of players.  I always
find inspiration and usually an approach or playing tip I hadn't thought
of.  Interesting to me that Dave and Dennis Gruenling are both trombone
fans.
   I was very sorry to hear that Dave Therault is no longer playing or
playing very little these days.  Here's hoping that he has a harmonica
reawakening similar to the one P.T. Gazelle underwent and returns to the
fold.  And enriches our little community as much as P.T. has in recent
years.

Mick Zaklan