[Harp-L] Harp Mic Technique was Tone Wars...

I have a very detailed article about harp mic
technique for huge tone on my website at
http://www.harpgear.com  It is on the first page under
the news.  There is an article about acoustic tone,
amplified tone and bending.  See the amplified tone
article for exercises and detailed pics as I learned
them from Dennis Gruenling.  It is guaranteed to
fatten any tone if you don't already have a great cup
and good mic control.  I have run into players who
have been playing for a very long time who benefit
from these tips and hopefully they can help someone
here.  Please feel free to ask any questions and as
always thanks!
Brian

Brian Purdy

Harp Gear Amplification