[Harp-L] harmonica on Randy Bachman's show

I was listening to Randy Bachman's show (Vinyl Tap) on CBC Radio One ('AM') last night - he said that the theme of 'next week's' show would be the harmonica (in rock).  Now, 'next week's show' actually means the one that will be played tonight (8:00?), and will be re-broadcast next Friday night, I  believe.  I don't know how much Randy knows about harmonica compared to such formidable authorities as you and me, but he sure knows the ins and outs of the rock and pop music scene of the last fifty or sixty years, so I'm sure he'll have something interesting to point out.

- thurg