[Harp-L] Rod Piazza "Hot Rod Mod" JT30 4 Sale -

My word processor went crazy in the previous post so I cleaned it up.........sorry.........hope it comes out more legible.....

Well....this is hard to admit publically.......Iâve decided to reduce the
size of my mic collection. This isn't going to be easy or a fast
transition....I've just gotten too many in recent months......so here it is:

It's a Rod Piazza Hot Rod Mod JT30, candy apple red with a 151 crystal,
his famous Rod Mod VC with a 5 Meg pot and cap.......it can be seen with
detailed photos  on my website.   The shipping price INCLUDES INSURANCE
due to crystals being fragile.   This bad boy's got TONE.....

http://www.cumberlandcustomcases.com/products.php?type=misc&submit=Go

You wonât be sorry and you certainly don't want to miss this because they
rarely come around for sale.

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor
Harpmicgaskets - Cumberland Custom Cases

317-894-8699     Shop
317-363-9431     Cell