[Harp-L] Help me, please!

Hey... um... I sort of lost about half of my You Tube Videos today, 25 to be exact. Now, most of them are no problem. I can make them anew and probably better. But there is one that really hurts and it's really eating on me, the one Jason Ricci and I did, I would rather have lost the other 56 and kept that one. My computer crashed a couple weeks ago, I'm trying but having no luck recovering the movie from my disk.
If anybody downloaded a copy of that video, please let me know.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com