Re: [Harp-L] Magic Dave

Wow.  That's amazing!

> Alot of folks don't know that Dave was
a very accomplished trombone player, with a college schollarship
that decided not to use.

I didn't think very much about this statement until I listened to the
clip and was immediately strongly reminded of Frank Rosolino!  Listen
to :46 thorugh :51.  It's uncanny how much it sounds like Frank with a
cup or bucket mute.

Anyway, it's wonderful Dave!