[Harp-L] 5th position

How soon we forget.Al Gore invented the Internet.and I, Warren Bee, invented
5th position.

It was that 5th position that made my last wife file for divorce. The first
4 we tried went okay but 5th,  she just couldn't handle it.

Harp content: I used to play my harmonica when using the 5th position.
Perhaps if I had the "Buddha Vibrato" working for me I could have soothed
that savage beast of a woman. Oh well, by the time I find another wife
hopefully I will be able to do 11th position.  Perhaps I will rack my harp
for that one.

Warren Bee