Re: [Harp-L] Low cost tube amp from Crate

"Guy Buxman" wrote:
<While shopping for a small practice amp at Sam Ash yesterday, the salesman
<directed my attention to the new Crate V18-112...
<Bearing in mind that I'm not a technically savvy amp user, it sounds great to me.

How technically savvy you are has nothing to do with how the thing sounds.  If it makes a sound that inspires you, it's a good amp.

I've always liked Crate tube amps, and at that price I agree that it's great value for money.

On the one hand, I'm really glad that I have all the gear I need.  On the other hand, it's a drag not to be able to run out and buy all this cool stuff that's coming on the market right now at great prices, because I already have all the gear I need.

Regards, Richard Hunter
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com/richardhunterharp