[Harp-L] Solo-Tremolo-Single Hole?

Dear Reeders;
                         I seem to recall something on harp-l a little while back about one of the manufacturers producing a tremolo that differed from previous models in that the blow and draw reeds were all played via one hole, rather than having to move, or use a large lip-aperture to shift from blow to draw and vice-versa.
                        So that's the first part of my query.
                        Next part is solo-tuned tremolos ie NOT the chord tuned setup where draw 2 and blow 3 are the same, but holes 1-4 being the same setup as the middle octave on a diatonic or the setup on the chromatic (but probably not with the repeated first positon keynote)
                        What I'd like, is a harp that combines the single hole tremolo setup with solo tuning, but I may be being too hopeful.
                        I want this for a specific purpose, which is to play on some African Hi-life type stuff, sounding deliberately un-sophisticated harmonically, but rhythmically and melodically interesting (I hope)
with the crazy fairground sound of the trem.
                       The standard chord tuned trem. just doesn't work for me.
                       My inspiration for this endeavour is the late Roy Richards, of Jamaica, whose playing I've always dug.
                       OK, I'm doing my world-music-guy alchemist thing here; but I think it would sound good.
RD