RE: [Harp-L] 12TET harps -- only 2 in the main

> 1. Are there any out of the box equal temperament (aka 12TET) diatonic
> harmonicas other than the Golden Melody and Lee Oscar and Huang Jazz Harp (also
> double country tuned)?

In that price range there's the Suzuki Blues Master.  I've had one of these in G for five years and it's a cracking good harp for staying in tune and it's very comfortable in the mouth.  I love it.  I worried at first about the spot-welded reeds but in the event the harp has proven so durable that replacing a reed has never been an issue.  It's the one that goes with me everywhere in my pocket.  I had to tweak a couple of gaps and tune the odd reed at first I seem to recall, but having to do that doesn't trouble me too much.

Steve
Get all your favourite content with the slick new MSN Toolbar - FREE
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/111354027/direct/01/