Re: [Harp-L] how do you set the kinder afb?- more questions

I¹ve also recently bought one of these and while I love the feedback
suppression thing, I¹m still having some trouble dialing it in.
Specifically, the gating effect (ie, dropout below a specific volume level)
can be very pronounced with certain settings. Does anyone have a more
precise description of what exactly the two outside knobs do? I understand
the center knob idea, but it might help to have a more informed approach to
getting the others to work consistently, especially when trying to adjust
after the band is up and running. Also- there seems to be differing opinions
on sequencing other pedals with the Kinder. I know Jason had it first in his
chain (after the wireless) but now I¹m hearing no distortion pedal should be
after it. Does that include delay? I¹m finding that I don¹t really need my
Blues Driver with the AFB, in fact it seems to add feedback unless I back
the output off a lot.
I¹m using a bassman RI with reduced gain preamp tubes and either a JT-30
ceramic or a 520 with a fairly hot CM element.
-- Steve