Re: [Harp-L] NHC: MicroTrack help

M-Audio has periodic firmware updates for the microtrack.... don't know, but getting all and the latest firmware updates might help?  I have a microtrack recorder about 3 years old and have not had your problem.  I have had the lame battery issue which i solved by getting an external usb battery pack.

Ross Macdonald
www.myspace.com/sassparillajugband
-------------- Original message -------------- From: diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx