Re: [Harp-L] NHC: MicroTrack help

diachrome@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Their website and owners manual give no trouble shooting info. Since I'm not registered I can't access their user website. %^&*()_+'s.

have you called them? regardless of registration, if there customer service or tech support is any good, they may be able to help you out. let us know how it works out. it's good information, either way.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West