Re: [Harp-L] Can y'all figure out what is special about this?

I give up Dave. Can't play my harp in the office: let me have a guess....is it in 2nd position? Sound's like ol' Herman doing what he always did, which was fiddle tunes in 1st.
So what is it that you think is special?
RD

>>> David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 8/09/2008 9:12 >>>
http://honkingduck.com/mc/node/312
I figured it out about halfway through. I'll not say what it is, so as not to deny anybody that "WOW!" moment I had. What it is, though, is incredible...
Dave