Re: [Harp-L] re: Question re: blue notes and micro-tonality

Practice scales not as "scales", but with the idea that you are being
exposed to note choices over a certain harmony. Instead of "sequencing", choose  a
note for a reason and see where it leads.

In a message dated 9/6/2008 3:32:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,