[Harp-L] James Cotton

Hi
I live in a country where we rarely get visits from harmonica players, and
Blues artists in particular. This week James Cotton played 3 nights in my
town (Tel Aviv) and it was a rare treat for me to see such a  world-class
Blues harmonica player live.
Cotton is getting on in years and has some health problems , but when he
puts the harp to his mouth it's still magic. His tone and soulfulness are
amazing.He has been one of my idols and main influences since I started
playing harp - and he is one of the originators of the Chicago blues style.
 He was backed by a GREAT band and I enjoyed this show more then any I have
seen in a long time.
Do NOT miss an opportunity to see Mr. Cotton when he comes to your town!

--
Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com