[Harp-L] Octave Effect

Hey Listers,

What's your general opinion of octave effects for amplified harp? What are
you using and why do you like it? I see a lot of Boss OC-2 and 3 pedals out
there on ebay for not a lot of $$ but don't know if they're much good for
harp or not. I know Lone Wolf is coming out with one but not sure if it's on
the market yet. I'm playing in a project with harp as the horn section on
some soul/R&B type stuff and I'd like to get a feeling of more than one horn
playing. Thanks.

tom albanese
http://www.myspace.com/bigrealdeal