Re: [Harp-L] Tour of world's oldest harmonica factory (Seydel) now on You Tube

To add to David's link to Seydel Factory YouTube...

Lee Oskar/ Tombo Factory YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n548kAiq-zA&feature=related

and

Hohner factory YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfG4NB21Fkw

It has been my secret dream for some time to work in a harmonica factory.
Wouldn't it be great if the harmonica factory's events
included contests with the prize of working in a harmonica factory for a
week !!!
~Denise~