RE: [Harp-L] 5th position. (Maceosity) corrected

Martin O from Sweden brought up a good point-
I need to fix my dead MySpace link:
please use--
http://www.myspace.com/peloquinharpsax

tack Martin!Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/peloquinharpsax > From: peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: RE: [Harp-L] 5th position. (Maceosity)> Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:15:39 -0700> > > I have an original tune on my House of Cards CD called Maceosity.> The tune is in D (more of a D9 tonality rather than Dmin)> (5th position)> > the bridge is F7 > (2nd position)> > there is also a 3rd section that is all A7> (4th position) this is the trombone and sax solo and I play background horn parts here> > You can hear it on my MySpace player.> or buy it there for less than a soda, coffee or bottled water> I have not found it to be a diuretic either.> > Yes it is a tribute to inspired by the great Maceo Parker.> > Michael Peloquin> http://www.harpsax.com> http://www.myspace.com/harpsax