From: dennis moriarty <dmoriarty@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] A customized harp from Scotland
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Aalprice@xxxxxxx, "Emile D'Amico" <edamico@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 11:08 PM

                                 Al Price who intermittently posts
here and is a very nimble and inventive player offered to customize a
harp for me recently. Another player who also posts here: Emile
(Diggs) Damico had a heard a very soulful droning tune played by Al
and posted over on the "Buddha's Groove". "The Lament of the
Kerry
Fisherman" was the tune and Emile offered to create a filmic photo
montage around "The Lament". I had just returned from a trip to Kerry

with my daughter where I enjoyed taking lots of photos ( All of Kerry
being a sublime composition for such). I offered the photos to Emile
to compliment Al's elegiac tune. International relationships at their
best!...... So Al in unnecessary gratitude offered to customize one of
my low tuned (but pretty unplayable) Golden Melodys. From NYC to
Scotland it went off to him without any expectation. I have to tell
you the harp I sent out wasn't the instrument I got back today.
Resonant and responsive. Damn good job. My best. d
    http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues