RE: [Harp-L] 5th position. (Maceosity)

I have an original tune on my House of Cards CD called Maceosity.
The tune is in D (more of a D9 tonality rather than Dmin)
(5th position)

the bridge is F7
(2nd position)

there is also a 3rd section that is all A7
(4th position) this is the trombone and sax solo and I play background horn parts here

You can hear it on my MySpace player.
or buy it there for less than a soda, coffee or bottled water
I have not found it to be a diuretic either.

Yes it is a tribute to inspired by the great Maceo Parker.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harpsax.com
http://www.myspace.com/harpsax