From: Arnold Wiliem <arnoldw.id@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Question: Equal Temperament Tuning on Golden MElody
To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 2, 2008, 8:54 PM

Dear All,

I know this is a newbie question. But until now, I don't get it what're
the
advantages and differences the Equal temperament tuning on Hohner Golden
Melody compared to other tuning arrangement? Is it possible for me to tell
the tuning type just from ears? Could you guys give me an example (a melody
or song) that shows the differences?

Cheers,
Arnold