[Harp-L] Free Master Class/ Seminar

Just a reminder I am giving a Seminar/Masterclass free to the public in conjunction with the Stockton Symphony on Sep 12 at the University of the Pacific Conservatory of Music, master classes are taught by featured soloists from the Stockton Symphony’s Classics concerts.

Classes are held from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM on the Friday Sep 12th. My concerts with the Stockton Symphony are Sep 11th and 13th.

The Stockton Symphony as made my Sep 12 Master Class open to all players.

http://www.stocktonsymphony.org/Community_Education/Master_Class/ MasterClass.htm

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com