[Harp-L] Re: Goin' to Italy

Thanks to all who replied to this thread on- and offline. Lots of good suggestions and at least one tentative personal meeting with a player and his wife near Milan. Too many to reply to individually as we are both wrapping up a room painting and sorting project AND trying to tie up loose ends for the trip; so if I don't get around to responding to everyone individually, please forgive me and know I appreciate your e-mails!

Ciao,
Bob Loomis
Concord CA USA