From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bob Loomis
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 4:07 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Goin' to Italy

I and wife Bev are headed to Italy Sept. 10 through 30, arriving in
Milan and staying in Vernazza (at Lake Como), Venice, Fiesole, Florence,
Siena, Lucca and the Cinque Terra, then back to Milan and home.

Anybody know of harp happenings along our route or have other travel
tips? Thanks in advance.

Bob Loomis
Concord CA
SFBayharpers Moderator