Re: [Harp-L] Audacity for Idiots

Hi,

Do not care about that. It works a little bit different under Windows and
under Linux. (I have no Mac so I do not know that version).
I think you use it under Windows. You can select the input source from your
system volume control, and it will work fine, you do not have to choose
anything in the software itself.
Simply try to record anything, then amplify it to 0dB under the Effects
menu. It will work.

Attila