re:[Harp-L] Chris Michalek's 11th position video

Thanks Rod,

Oh, I'm sure there's a connection, it's called being unemployed, broke
as dirt and me deciding to be a bonifide musician... no where are all
them wimmins I was told would swarm me after being on stage??

Anyway, glad it's helpful to you.

I'm now set up to give online lessons via skype so I hope to get that
going within the next few days.  I've had a bunch of people
asking...yea!!!!

Anyone on harp-l interested in becoming a better player?  Shoot me an email.

I'll post more details on the lessons in a few days.

Thanks

 Wow, Chris - this was really useful - I do hope that there is no
connection between the 14 hours of practice and your wife being in bed
with a migraine ;-)
    I recorded it on my Zoom and drove off into the woods (no shed) to practice.
    Regards

    Rod Jones AKA mediumwalter (YouTube)