Fw: [Harp-L] What position is Baby please don't go tab?

I agree, I think it is screwy also.

--- On Wed, 10/29/08, michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] What position is Baby please don't go tab?
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 6:50 PM

I looked at that tab and tried to play it, it does not sound like any
version of Baby Please Don't Go that I know.  It sounds truly strange.
 When I play the song in cross harp, second position, I put the tonic
on the word Go.  In your tab, 2 draw single bend is the note assigned
to the word Go.  On a C harmonica, 2 draw single bend is the note F#.
That would be 7th position.  I think the tab is screwy.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com